Monday, November 03, 2014

Please Pardon the Dust

As you may have noticed, I'm in the midst of giving my blog a major overhaul. Like my avatar, it feels a bit outdated after doing nothing for 2 years but collect dust. Now that I have a decent computer, I'm slowly trying to update all of the photos through 2012 so they'll be properly sized with the new layout. (There doesn't seem to be much of a point in going further back than that when I could be spending the time writing posts about up-to-date items.)

I'm also considering changing my blog's name. Pigtails & Mushy Peas just doesn't feel like it fits me much anymore - especially since I'm less interested in looking super quirky than I used to be. I still favor Crayola-colored hair, leathers, velvets, brocades, tattoos, and piercings, but moving forward there may be a lot fewer creepy clowns and broken dolls found on this site than there used to be. That said, here are a couple of photos of me on Halloween night in the spectacular Harley Quinn costumes I got in a very affordable fat pack from Topazz.

SL Halloween 2014

Everything I'm wearing in these photos except my shape came in a $350L pack of 3 Harley Quinn costumes. I haven't even unpacked the third costume yet, but you can see it and a complete list of included items on the SL Marketplace page. The costume can also be purchased in-world at the Topazz mainstore.

SL Halloween 2014


No comments: