Friday, November 07, 2014

Fantasy Gatcha Festival

Fantasy Gatcha Carnival - November 2014

I'd been trying to avoid the siren call of the Fantasy Gatcha Carnival because I just received a lot of new clothes to play with and blog about; but the event kept coming up in conversations with friends, and I saw a photo of an outfit that intrigued me. The final blow to my resolve was realizing a hair I'd been admiring would go great with said outfit. So I grabbed my bag of quarters and skipped off to play the slots.

The gambling gods were with me last night, because my first 3 plays on the !gO! machine yielded all of the pieces I needed for a complete outfit. (None of them are the same color, but they mix/match well.) I also got the staff I'm holding on the first try. That isn't to say I didn't end up with a couple of items that weren't what I'm looking for, but there were only 3 of those and 2 have been gifted to friends.

Fantasy Gatcha Carnival - November 2014 (Blog Outtake)

Don't spend all of your money at the carnival, though. Save some for a trip to La Boheme where all Slink-compatible polish HUDs are 50% off through November 10th. That's only $25L for each 10pk! Also, through Sunday you can pick up a couple of FREE Slink-compatible manicures and pedicures from the table at the back wall. (A sampling of the gold pedicure can been seen below.) Tips for any ongoing hunts can be found on the counter at the front of the store.

La Boheme Gift - November 7 - 10, 2014

FANTASY GATCHA CARNIVAL ITEMS
Tiara: Magical Meaning Princess Tiara - Glow In Darkness by Pink Acid ($50L)
Necklace: Grecian Goddess Collar - Rose by Junbug ($50L)
Jacket: Women Ranger 4 by !gO! ($75L)
Skirt: Women Ranger 1 by !gO! ($75L)
Mittens: Women Ranger 2 by !gO! ($75L)
Light Staff (with Pose) by Apple Falls ($50L)

OTHER ITEMS
Hair: Day The World Went Away by Exile ($1250L Fatpack) (Color Changing HUD)
Skin: Nellie 04 [Fair] Glow Skin by LAQ ($1999L/10pk)
Eyes: Babydoll - Lapis by L'Anguisette ($200L/3pk - Mesh and System Eyes Included)
Makeup: Electric Eyeshadow - Green by La Boheme ($180L/10pk)
Ears & Earrings: Changeling Ears with Spiral Horns by Schadenfreude ($300L) (Color Changing HUD)
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual by Slink ($450L)
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat by Slink ($675L)
Nails: Shooting Star - Gold by La Boheme (FREE Nov 7-9)

Location: Fae Fantasy Creations

No comments: