Sunday, November 02, 2014

Happiness is...

I have the best friends EVER! Today while I was getting in some sorely-missed SL social time, my friend Orlando was off shopping and dropping bags from Lapointe & Bastchild on my head. I was buried in them by the time he was done! I'm pleased that L&B is still around, as they're one of the best fashion designers in SL, and thrilled to have a bunch of new clothes from them to try on. (I'm sure a photo or several will show up here.) THANK YOU, ORLANDO!

I also want to mention the mobile phone I'm holding in the photo below. While wandering around yesterday looking for interesting and PG-rated gatcha machines for adults, I stumbled across L'Anguisette Skin & Body Shoppe and their smartphone gatchas. One is Halloween themed and the other has a variety of phones with Jessica Rabbit, Marilyn Monroe, Marla Singer (!!!!) and other fun designs. At just $50L a play, I couldn't resist - especially since each phone comes with a typing animation. (A "no animation" version is also included.) I was excited when my first play yielded one of the Jessica Rabbit phones, but disappointed to receive a script error when I wore it. I contacted the store's owner, Phedre Lowtide, said "hello," and politely explained my problem. She responded very quickly, apologized for the problem, and cheerfully fixed it right away. I was so impressed by her stellar customer service, that I commissioned her to make 2 sets of custom smartphones with photos of my friends and their partners on the back. They're gorgeous and I'll likely be ordering more in the future. L'Anguisette Skin & Body Shoppe is a fairly new vendor, but one I think is worth keeping your eye on.


Happiness is...


Hair:  Nina - Fern by Exile ($1000L Fatpack)
Skin: Nellie 07 [Fair] Glow skin by LAQ ($1999L/10pk)
Ears & Earrings: Steking_ears_ver2 by Mandala ($497L) (Appliers Sold Separately)
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual by Slink ($450L)
Necklace: Signature necklace 2013 - Silver by Lassitude & Ennui (Free)
Dress: Leopard by BN Designs (Group Gift - Free to Join)
Phone: Halloween Smartphone - Jessica Rabbit (Rare) by L'Anguisette ($50L Gatcha)
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female - High by Slink ($675L)
Shoes: Kristen Slink Heels by FashionNatic ($380L) (Color Changing HUD)
Manicure & Pedicure: LeopardGlitter *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure by La Boheme($50L)
Tattoo: Joan ~ Faded Coloured Ink by Cannibelle ($79L SL Marketplace Only)
Madonna Piercing: Metal Mouth MESH Round Dermals - Silent Rage by Haus of Darcy ($75L/16pk)

Pose: Fantasy Voila by Long Awkward Pose (Over 2 Years Old)
Expression: Expression v1.0 by AnyPose ($0) (Over 2 Years Old)

Location: My new and still-undecorated townhouse.

No comments: