Monday, November 10, 2014

Lorelei

Lorelei

I finally made it to Cirque de Seraphim the other night and, though I didn't buy a lot, I did go home with a few things that caught my fancy. The first item was this cropped sweater and slit skirt set by Goth1c0. They're another vendor who's been around since my rez day in 2006, and I was pleased to discover they're still in business. The outfit seemed like something my RL friend Lorelei would like so, even though she's not in SL, I decided to put together a look based on her style. I'd already had my eye on Schadenfreude's Alchemy Stacked Necklaces at this month's Collabor88 and, since I felt they'd go well with the outfit and also fit Lorelei's style, I patiently tried over and over to get to Collabor88 until, finally, the sim was no longer full and I could dash over and buy a few necklaces.

Lorelei

Cirque de Seraphim also yielded a lovely Slink compatible thigh and foot tattoo set from Pervette. (And a second outfit that I hope to blog very soon.) The skirt would probably fit better with heels but, to be honest, I liked the look of it so much while barefoot that I never even bothered to try on shoes with it.


Lorelei

The rings are ones I've had for a long time, but they're both still available (at least on the Marketplace). The eyes were a splurge but they come with a HUD that has an insane amount of customization options. At $395L, they actually feel like a bargain because I doubt I'll ever have to buy another pair of eyes again. I highly recommend grabbing the demo off of the Marketplace and then watching the demonstration video over on YouTube.


Hair: Locomotion by Exile ($1000L Fatpack)
Skin: Nellie 06 [Fair] Glow skin by LAQ ($1999L/10pk)
Eyeshadow: Electric Soft by La Boheme ($180L/10pk)
Lipstick & Teeth: Ink Lipstick - Teeth by Pink Fuel ($75L/4pk)
Eyes: FATEeyes v3.0 by Fate ($395L on the Marketplace)
Glasses: Nerd Glasses - Black by Voxxi ($10L on the Marketplace)
Piercing: Metal Mouth MESH Round Dermals - Silent Rage by Haus of Darcy ($75L/16pk)
Top & Skirt: The Moon Outfit by Goth1c0 @ Cirque de Seraphim ($169L)
Small Necklaces: Digital Alchemy Stacked Necklaces by Schadenfreude @ Collabor88 ($88L for each style in 7 lengths)
Large Necklace: Signature necklace 2013 - Gold by Lassitude & Ennui (Free)
Tattoos: The Deer and The Fox by Pervette @ Cirque de Seraphim ($120L)
Ring - Right Hand: Nebula by Kosh ($99L)
Ring - Left Hand: Foy Porter - Sapphire + Silver by Alchemy Immortalis ($99L)
Nails: Karma *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure by La Boheme ($50L)
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual by Slink ($450L)
Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat by Slink ($675L)

Poses: Various poses included with Modeling Photo Studio S70 VH1.7 by Tricolore (Over 2 Years Old)

No comments: