Tuesday, November 04, 2014

I Am Sam I Am

Very Merry Unbirthday

And so it begins - the posts about all of the nifty Lapointe & Bastchild clothing Orlando recently gifted me with. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't a single item I tried on that I didn't like. I've put the photos together in triptychs and polyptychs, roughly grouped by style, but I might spotlight a few particular outfits here and there in the future. These photos were actually taken at the end of the night, after I'd tried on all of my gifts and picked up the September group gift that was still out in front of L&B's store as of today. (There's a t-shirt version for the men.)

I also got Sam I Am the cat from Orlando. She's adorable, with a lot of interactive options and random behaviors, including one which tells you that you can't play with her because she's napping - which is what happened when I tried to cuddle her for the photos above. (So, basically, just like almost any RL cat.)

Sam I Am

FIRST PHOTO:
Hair:  Nina - Cayenne by Exile ($1000L Fatpack)
Skin: Nellie 04 [Fair] Glow skin by LAQ ($1999L/10pk)
Ears & Earrings: Steking_ears_ver2 by Mandala ($497L)
Eyes: Harley Quinn by Topazz (See Previous Post for Information)
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual by Slink ($450L)
Necklace: Signature necklace 2013 - Silver by Lassitude & Ennui (Free)
Phone: Halloween Smartphone - Jessica Rabbit (Rare) by L'Anguisette ($50L Gatcha)
Shirt: S'wear Classic Woman's Tank Top - Short by Lapointe & Bastchild (Group Gift - Free to Join)
Jeans: Flare Jeans by Lapointe & Bastchild ($699L - Fatpack w/ Color HUD)
Shoes: S'wear Bianca Ankle Boots by Lapointe & Bastchild
Manicure & Pedicure: LeopardGlitter *Slink* Manicure & Pedicure by La Boheme ($50L)
Tattoo: Joan ~ Faded Coloured Ink by Cannibelle ($79L SL Marketplace Only)
Poses: Most Wanted AO by Vista Animations ($1900L)

SECOND PHOTO:
Hair: London to L.A by Exile (Pending Release)
Skin: Nellie [Fair] Glow skin by LAQ ($1999L/10pk)
Makeup: I don't remember if I was even wearing any that day.
Eyes: Dramatic - DeepSea by MiaSnow ($300L Fatback on Sale)
Jacket, Shirt, Tie (One Piece) & Skirt (Not Seen): Mason Suit (Blue) by A:S:S
($100L at Genre - Androgynous) (Shirt & Tie have color-changing HUD)
Madonna Piercing: Metal Mouth MESH Round Dermals - Silent Rage by Haus of Darcy ($75L/16pk)
Cat: by KittyCats (Adopted from a friend. Cost Unknown.)

Location: My new and still-undecorated townhouse.

No comments: