Thursday, November 13, 2014

Exiled BreadHeads

Exiled

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you've probably noticed that I've only been wearing Exile hair since my return to SL. That's because I think their hair is, hands down, the best on the grid.

The mesh hairstyles are colored and streaked through the use of a HUD - allowing for more customization than ever before. These styles are marked “MESH+HUD” on the vendor, with new black bottles. (Every time I get one of these, I spend way too much time playing with all of the color options.) The sculpted styles (like Nina, the one I'm wearing here) don't have streaks and each color is a separate item instead of a HUD, but they're still gorgeous and fun to play with.

Prices are as follows:

MESH HAIR:
"All or Nothing" Fatpack - $1250L
5pk of colors - $250
8pk of Fusion colors - $280L

SCULPTED HAIR:
"All or Nothing" Fatpack - $1000L
5pk of colors - $250

As I mentioned in my previous post, Exile currently has a mesh hairstyle in this month's Collabor88, where individual color packs are $88L and the fatpack is $888L. Please note that, while the sculpted hair can be edited, the mesh hair can't, so I recommend trying on the demos before making any purchases. (The mesh demos come with HUD demos for colors. Color demos for the sculpted hair are in the SE corner of the store. Your mini-map can help you locate them.)

I hope to do a post showcasing a few different Exile hairstyles at some point in the future, but that will have to wait until I get through my backlog of posts about all of the Lapointe & Bastchild gifts from my friend Orlando. Maybe I can even talk one of my friends into modeling some of their men's styles for my camera.

BreadHeads

Speaking of a different kind of hair (the type that likes to cling to your clothing), this KittyCats display for their BreadHead "hats" for their cats is quite possibly the best retail display I've ever seen in an SL store. It's definitely the most amusing. Each slice of bread is $80L and comes in 4 different types (each sold separately).

No comments: