Saturday, November 08, 2014

BreadHead

Because sometimes you just have to put bread on your cat.

Breadface

Not only does Sam make me laugh by allowing me to do things my RL cats would flay me alive for, but she says random things like...

Sam I Am looks up at you wondering if you notice how cute she is.

Sam I Am: Hey, wanna take me out shopping?

Sam I Am: Where you been? I missed you!!

Sam I Am wonders if you realize how much she loves you!

Sam I Am: Hellooo, I am down here!

Sam I Am: Ezerbet, you make me happier than catnip!

Sam I Am: Hey Ezerbet, you look great from down here!

That last one was said after I'd put bread on her face. I should probably feel bad, but I don't regret it one bit.

Breadface

Table: Octopus Table Marble - While by Trompe Loeil ($25L In-Store Gatcha)
Bread: BreadHead Hat - Wheat by KittyCats ($80L)
Sam I Am: by KittyCats

No comments: