Sunday, November 16, 2014

Clubbin'

Clubbin'

Another of my favorite stores for well-made, affordable clothing is Sn@tch. Not only can you often get Fatpacks of clothing for $200L, but they have riot vends, lucky boards, and a fishing area. I recently spent some time fishing for the Club Kid outfit because I was drawn to the feathered jacket - which I just now noticed I'm wearing the XL version of instead of XS, but I kind of like the way the over-sized version plays up the fluffy aspect. I know the coat can be purchased separately in a variety of colors, and I suspect most or all of the other outfit items can as well. The whole outfit is fabulous, but I wanted to show how the pieces can be mixed and matched with other items.

You can see the full Club Kid outfit over on the Sn@tch blog (scroll to the bottom of the post).

Clubbin'

As you may have noticed, I sometimes wear items that are from my previous time in SL. To make my lindens stretch as far as possible, I try not to buy all new pieces for every outfit. At first, I wasn't going to do that for my blog posts, but I decided it would be good to show that some older items can still hold their own when worn with newer releases.

CLUB KID ITEMS:

Eye Makeup: 19 - Temptress Eye Makeup (Teal) by Sn@tch
Long Earrings: 13 - Winona Earring (Teal) by Sn@tch
Jacket: 15 - Disco Fur Jacket (Teal) by Sn@tch
Top: 6 - Fusion Latex Top (Black) by Sn@tch

OTHER ITEMS:

Hair: Nina - Raven by Exile ($1000L Fatpack)
Ears & Stud Earrings: Steking_ears_ver2 by Mandala ($497L)
Lipstick: Glossy Pout Lipstick - Deep - Plum by Pink Fuel ($250L Fatpack)
Piercing: Metal Mouth MESH Round Dermals - Silent Rage by Haus of Darcy ($75L/16pk)
Skin: Nellie 07 [Fair] Glow skin by LAQ ($1999L/10pk)
Eyes: Harley Quinn by Topazz (See This Post for Information)
Tattoo: Rasalhague - 50% by Letis Tattoo ($150L - Over 2 Years Old)
Ring: Devilisly in Love by Burroughs (Old Lucky Chair Item)
Hands: AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual by Slink ($450L)
Nails: Glitter Minerals *Slink* Manicure by La Boheme ($50L)
Belt: Gothic Cross Belly Chain by Twisted Rose (Over 2 Years Old)
Pants: Zipp Women's Leather Pants - Tucked by Lapointe & Bastchild ($599L)
Boots: Carissa Ankle Boots by Lapointe & Bastchild ($599L)

Poses: All Poses Are Over 2 Years Old

No comments: