Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lookin' Out My Backdoor

Lookin' Out My Backdoor  (3 of 3)

I recently got this lovely full-perm greenhouse from Be Enchanted ($150L on the marketplace), and have been scouring the hunts, sales, and usual freebie outlets for quality items to furnish it with; gleefully filling my inventory with all of the flowers, plants, and vegetable gardens denied to me in my First Life by cats and urban living. (Actually, since I love both cats and urban living, it's more of a willing compromise.) These images are some unedited shots I took tonight after I made a few additions - including Vince & Howard, who're paying the scarecrow no mind because, after all, they're bunnies, not crows.

Lookin' Out My Backdoor  (3 of 3)

Lookin' Out My Backdoor  (2 of 3)

4 comments:

Raymondin Enchanted said...

It's so cute and you have realy good talent for photography ! (sorry for my English, i try to do my best^^)

I made a feedback to my blog too. Very nice you are and many thanks again :)

Ray +++

Ezerbet Nitschke said...

I'm glad you like the photos! Thank you for making such a cute greenhouse. (And your English is fine. :))

SpaceCase said...

What a great greenhouse! May you have a fruitful SL garden. ;)

Ezerbet Nitschke said...

Thank you, SpaceCase!