Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Set Home to Here: May 24, 2011

Set Home to Here: May 24, 2011

Since I like to change my home point somewhat frequently, usually after I've made significant changes to my living space (but sometimes simply because I've grown bored), I've decided to start taking screen caps of each new home point as a sort of scrapbook of my Second Life dwellings. This resulted in the creation of the Flickr group, Set Home to Here. If you're so inclined, please do join up and show us what your home point looks like!


Hair: H058 Group Gift by Black Maria (group is free to join)
Skin: Fresh - Pale (nude, blush) by MiaSnow
Lipstick: Lipstick v.1 by Garage
Eyes: Xpressive - Green by MiaSnow
Necklace: BC Naturals range 'yUKay' necklace by Black Crocus ($95L)
Shirt: *1-2-3 GO!* Tanktop by Artilleri
Nails: Bitten Nails - Onyx by Figure 8 (Sadly no longer available.)
Pants: SerieZ Capris - HC - UK by Insanya ($200L)
Shoes: Mary Jane Clogs - Black by Shiny Things
Ankle Tattoos: Blue Star Ankle Tattoos by katat0nik

No comments: