Friday, May 13, 2011

Black Maria

Black Maria - Lucky Board

Because I want to bring you informative content on a more regular basis, and because sometimes bargains have a very short lifespan, I'm experimenting with a more bare-bones style of entry. That doesn't mean you'll no longer see full-outfit fashion posts from me, just that they'll be supplemented with with posts like this one.

For my maiden post in this "series," I've chosen the hair store Black Maria. Not only are they currently offering 2 free hairstyles to group members (the group is free to join) and a variety of cute punky pigtails in their lucky board, but the second floor of the store contains over 30 completely free hairstyles! If that's not enough to tempt you, they also have a $20L gatcha vendor for pigtails and 6-packs of brand new hair for only $125L.

Click here to hail a taxi to Black Maria.

Black Maria - Group Gift
(Note: Mohawk hairbase NOT included with group gift.)

No comments: