Thursday, May 05, 2011

Dishy Digits

I know it's been awhile since I've posted here and, for that, I apologize. I had a couple of entries in the works when Real Life intervened, as it so often will. The first post to get delayed was this response to Strawberry Singh's "What's your digits?" query. My avatar's stats are as follows:

digits

My height was determined using the Avatar Height Measure. According to the Edit Appearance window in Phoenix, I'm an even 6' tall. However, based on the trouble I often have with poseballs and long skirts, I'm more inclined to believe the Avatar Height Measure.

The outfit I'm wearing is something I was trying out for a photoshoot a friend asked me to assist them with. Because this isn't really a fashion post, I'm not going to speak much about what I'm wearing except to say that I'm especially pleased with the freebie belt. I have something of an hourglass shape, so items like belts and prim skirts are often too small for me and resist my attempts to edit them into something which fits properly and is still aesthetically pleasing. That was not the case at all with this belt, which comes in both female and male sizes and is scripted for resizing. The bare bones info about the rest of my outfit is below, with prices included when possible.

Skin: Fresh - Pale - Smokey by MiaSnow
Eyes: Xpressive - Green by MiaSnow
Tattoo: Cupid's Vine by Para Designs (I think this was a hunt gift.)
Hair: H058 Black/Blonde_01 by Black Maria ($125L/6pk)
Nails: Bitten Nails - Onyx by Figure 8 (Sadly no longer available.)
Shorts: Denim Short Pants by Edge Grafica (Only $1L!)
Belt: Studded Leather Belt by Drudi's Design ( Free! )
Socks: Ripped Stockings and Socks - 1 by Insanya ($150/9pk)
Boots: Dr. H. Boots - Black by Hoorenbeek
Jacket: Ferocious - Moth by Davinel ($120L) (Includes additional prim pieces not shown here)
Pose: Stock Stand 182 by Sylva's Animation Factory

No comments: