Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Set Home to Here: February 19, 2011

Set Home to Here: February 19, 2011

After I made my initial Set Home to Here post last night, I found this image lurking in my images folder. (It doesn't really surprise me that he idea of documenting my log in screens has occurred to me before, as I'm also the type of person who photographs her hotel room on vacation.) Though you can't see as much of my SL living space in the March image, it still provides an idea of how much it's changed in just two months. (The desk, table, and blue chair in that image are where the television and brown chair are in this one.)

Since it wasn't a Dress for Blogging day, I didn't take notes on my look, so I've forgotten some of the specifics (like what skin I was wearing), but I've included what details I could track down below.

Hair: Doris - Blue by Amacci
Shirt: My Other Avatar is a Draenei by Boom ($1L)
Boots: Doc Mason's Tall Womens V3 by MK Fashion
Skirt w/ Belt: Tartan Miniskirt by Edge Grafica (Which now seems to be no more.)
Socks: Mismatched Old Socks by Canimal (Sadly, now defunct.)

No comments: