Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Curvaceous

1_28_11

MiaSnow Myriam has been one of my favorite designers for several years now. I'm especially fond of her skins, many of which would be perfect for the denizens of a less-than-reputable carnival or any number of fantastic characters one might find skipping, slinking, or scampering through the world of the curious and terrible. I'm sure you'll be seeing her name pop up here on a regular basis. Above is a photo I took earlier last month at MiaSnow's new sim, Twomoons Island, which is also home to India Ink Gallery where you can find the fabulous artwork of Mister Trindolyn Beck.

My WoW tee is part of a dollarbie line currently being offered by Boom.

My Other Avatar is a Draenei

By the way, please feel free to drop me a line if my blog is looking particularly wonky on your end. My preferred browser is Google Chrome, and I've discovered that there's a bit of a learning curve when it comes to trying to get websites to look decent in both it and IE.

Pose in Second Photo: Adriana Lima 4 by Striking Poses

No comments: