Sunday, January 18, 2015

There Will Be Guns

I got a new job, so my SL time has been significantly reduced. I hope to be able to keep this blog alive, but that may mean the focus shifts toward more arty photos and away from the more straightforward fashion blog photos.

Speaking of photos, my friend Nigel and I played dress up this afternoon as he indulged my request for an updated photo of the two of us. While he was setting up the shot, I snapped a few photos of my own. The two featured below are completely unedited.

01_18_15 4

01_18_15 1

Of course, as always, Nigel's work made me squee and want to stare at it forever...

Old Friends and New Shiny Guns

Nigel is wearing Razor, Exile, Schadenfreude, Breach, and Lost Haven

Information about my Harley Quinn outfit can be found here.

Signs by 7 Emporium.

No comments: