Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sale at Hoorenbeek

Sale at Hoorenbeek (June 25 & 26, 2011)

Hoorenbeek is once again offering many of their items at extremely reduced prices - just look for the red "special offer" tag. (Which is unfortunately similar to their Fat Pack icon, so please exercise caution when making your purchases.) I can't speak for their clothing, but I can say that Hoorenbeek offers quality footwear for both men and women. (Ladies, make sure to peruse the men's section of footwear, as it contains many unisex items, including my beloved Dr. H. Boots seen here.) As I mentioned in a recent entry, Hoorenbeek's generous sales are one way I'm able to dress my avatar in quality merchandise without spending a lot of money.

Unfortunately, today (6.26.2011) is the last day of this particular sale, so you'll have to hurry over to Hoorenbeek if you want to take advantage of it. While you're there, consider joining their subscribe-o-matic group to receive timely announcements about sales like this and gain access to group freebies.

No comments: