Friday, June 17, 2011

$100L Clothing Sale at Nomine

$100L Clothing Sale at Nomine

Nomine is currently offering all clothing (including new releases) for $100L through Saturday. Both the sweater and pants I'm wearing here are among the sale items, as well as the dress seen in this entry. The sweater and dress both come in several colors and the pants are available in a variety of patterns. Details about the items I'm wearing can be found below. I'll try to talk more about my look (including that luscious skin) in a future entry (and when I'm not in danger of faceplanting on the keyboard), I just wanted to let you guys know about this sale before it was too late for you to take advantage of it.

Shirt: Lamb Sweater - Black by Nomine
Pants: Rusted Pants - Rose - Lowrise by Nomine
Skin: Ollisa - Natural - Breeze by Haut Monde
Hair: Baby Cocoa by Analog Dog (Free, look for the large bubbles on the beach.)
Eyes: Radiant - Brown by MiaSnow ($220L / 10pk)
Nails: Pinkaboo French by Purrfect Nails
Boots: Acolyte - Grey by Malfean Visions (Recent $60L Weekends Item)
Necklace: Dem Bones Dem Bones by Malfean Visions (Creature Feature Hunt #58 - Ends 6.30.11)

No comments: