Monday, December 31, 2018

Be Unique

Be Unique (1 of 2)

Recently a friend sent me a link for 3D Unicorn Horn Panties, so I decided to see if I could find something similar in SL. I was surprised I didn't find any panties with 3D horns, but these Derpicorn panties amused me enough to suit my purposes.

Edited-to-Add: Now that I think about it, I suppose I could have bought a prim horn designed for my head and put it elsewhere. WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK OF THESE THINGS TOO LATE?!?

Be Unique (2 of 2)

Hair:Minutes In Reverse (Wild Fusion) by Exile
Top: Be Unique Novelty Cami by Petite Mort (Imaginarium December 2018)
Tattoos: Orange Blossom (Hip & Waist) by Artisanna
Panties: Derpicorn! by Yoji's (Marketplace)
Rings (Left Hand): Cadence Rings by Elle Boutique
Rings (Right Hand): Emma Rings (Onyx) by Nova
Bracelet: Free Pride Bracelet Set by Lapointe and Bastchild
Nails: Chrome Nails by The Little Bat
Socks: Applier Overknee Socks (Maitreya Lara) by Izzie's
Background (Pose NOT Included): Cosy Christmas 5 by Paparazzi (Arcade December 2018)
Pose: Vintage Pinup 34 by Digital Dragon Designs (No Longer Available)

No comments: