Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Persistence

3_1_11_001 sm edit2

Lately, I've been having a much easier time getting profile shots of others than of myself. This is one of the results of today's failed attempt to update my profile photo. (It did go into my profile, just on one of the Picks tabs instead of the front page.)

The bob & hat combo I'm wearing here is by Santana Lumiere, yet another designer I've favored since my days as a pixely-behind-the-ears newbie. Among the first of Second Life's retailers, Santana has been creating quality skin, clothing, jewelry, and home decor since 2004 - previously with her store, Nevermore, and now with La Boheme. She offers this scripted color-change hat in three different hairstyles (two bobs and a low ponytail), and each hairstyle in four different color packs. (You can see me wearing the Champagne hair here.) The hat has 18 different color options, making it easy to match to nearly any outfit. And, at only $50L per color pack, I was able to afford to buy my preferred hairstyle in all colors!

A small selection of La Boheme products (including a wide variety of affordable prim nails) can be seen at the in-world location, and all products (including some Nevermore stock) can be found at SoverignCrux.com.

You can see the rest of my outfit in this entry. (I'm amused to note that I've owned pretty much this exact same hat in this exact same color of blue in the non-virtual world for nearly a decade.)

Hair & Hat: Cloche Bob v1.1 - Mousse by La Boheme
Skin: Fresh - Pale - Nude Blush by MiaSnow
Eyes: Xpressive - Blue - Lite by MiaSnow (FREE at the Fab Free Headquarters)
Earrings: Everyday Hoops - Silver by Ticky Tacky
Necklace: Beaded Key Necklace - Trinity Blue by Magpie
Dress: Dust Storm Dress - HyaBlue by Nomine

No comments: