Tuesday, March 01, 2011

He Waits

He Waits

You leave the light on at your door
You cross your heart
You cross the bedroom floor
And through the window to your world
You can feel me there and you know I'm waiting...


'cause sometimes you just have to take a break from fashion write-ups to post photos of pretty boys.

This is my dear friend Nigel Riel, the person responsible for coaxing me into Second Life nearly five years ago, and a supremely talented SL photographer and builder. (In fact, he's currently hard-at-work constructing one of the sims for the upcoming Fashion for Life charity event which kicks off later this month.) I snapped this shot a few days ago while he was photographing the two of us.

Nigel best described our friendship when he said, "We have a long and very... intricate past, she and I. We know each other's demons better than we know our own."

I love ya man.

No comments: