Thursday, September 19, 2019

Radiant Gamechanger (Mini Blog)

Radiant Gamechanger

Today I learned about rotating my avatar horizontally to take advantage of the width of my monitor to get better photos. It's such a simple trick, but it makes a huge difference.

UPDATE: In the discussion where I learned this trick, someone has asked, "Why not just change your camera settings to swap width and height?" Something I'm embarrassed to admit has never occurred to me. A few test shots don't show a change in pixels per inch, so I'm not sure there IS an advantage to rotating one's avatar for photos...

Hair & Beret: Queenie by Wasabi

Eyes: Go Green Eyes by Izzie's (May 2019 Palette Event Exclusive)

Eyeliner: Luscious Lips & Liners by Shiny Stuffs

Lipgloss: Luscious Lips & Liners by Shiny Stuffs

Dress with Waistcincher: Selena Sweater Dress by Sn@tch (currently a Riot Board item)

Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Catwa

No comments: