Monday, November 07, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth

Since the I Love Cupcakes Hunt is full of things which aren't really my style, I enlisted the adorable Annika here to help me show you some of the items offered in this month-long hunt. For a more complete preview of the gifts, you can visit the SL Freebie Hunters blog. (One of the most helpful SL blogs out there, in my not-so-humble opinion.)

I Love Cupcakes Hunt - Ends 11.30.11
Hair: Pink Frosting by Draconic Kiss (5 colors)
Dress: Pinkie Cakes by Lethe (1 of 3 gifts)
Shoes: Cupcake Heels by Pink Promise
Background: Cupcake Wallpapers by RO!ACT Designs

iTouch Hunts Perly Touch Hunt - Ends 11.15.11
Shape: Story Tale Collection - Tinkerbell by Anatomy ($1L)

Miscellaneous
Skin: Alice by Rotten Toe ($15L)
Pose: Poofy Dress Pls by Long Awkward Pose

No comments: